SAHomeschoolers in co-operation with Kragdag organises home education expo's in all metropolitan centres. Due to the pandemic, the Cape Town and Durban expo's have been postponed, but a new online expo is introduced for the first time in South Africa. The benefits of an online expo are the following:
- It is nationwide! You will reach more people than a localized expo because it is online.
- Unlimited visitors at your booth as you are not limited to a table size booth like at a localized expo.
- Save time and money. No travel and accommodation fees. No packing and unpacking of material.
- More attendees because the event is free!
- Live chat, message boxes, and opportunities for attendees to interact with exhibitors during the event in real-time.
- Interactive videos.
- Live workshops during the expo.
- Unique and relevant speaker sessions.
- Targeted ads online and on social media.
- Follow up contact information from the trafficking report to your booth.
The details of all the expo's in 2020 are provided below:
|13 - 17 Oct||Online Home Education Expo||Online||Click Here|
|3 - 5 Dec||Kragdag Opvoedkundige Ekspo||Diamantvallei, Pretoria||Click Here|
|20 Feb 2021||Cape Town Home Education Expo||Stellenberg, Bellville||Click Here|
|6 Mar 2021||Gauteng Alternative Education Expo||Heartfelt Arena, Tshwane||Click Here|
(B) : 15 June: Koa Aademy: Open day
This is ...
(A) : 15 June: Chess with Koa: Online
Legal & Research
Research on Home Education
Research on home education consistently proves that home learners+ View
Homeschooling and the law
Home schooling was recognized in 1996 in the SA Schools Act.+ View
History of homeschooling in SA
History of home education in South Africa (Wikipedia article)+ View
Learning centre overview
Homeschool, micro-school, learning centre, unregistered private+ View
Start a Learning Centre
Important considerations when starting a learning centre+ View
Find a learning centre
There are various ways to find learning centres. Since there is+ View
Popular homeschooling approaches and styles ...
How to choose a curriculum for your family ...
Homeschool Family blogs
Blogs by homeschooling families that share their experiences and ...
Forums where parents and learners discuss issues with each other and ...
Homeschoolers make use of a variety of formal and informal ...