Maths, Science, Technology & Accounting
Each Foundation Phase Maths Gaps book covers Grades 1, 2 and 3, and each Intermediate Phase Maths Gaps book covers Grades 4, 5 and 6. They work through all the basics that learners will need. Each book:
- addresses specific gaps in focused sections
- briefly describes to the teacher, tutor or parent how to approach the learning under each heading, and what to focus on
- provides an example of how to do a particular section of work
- provides lots of practice activities per section
- offers assessments to use at the end of each grade, and provides a final end-of-phase assessment to make sure that learners have grasped the previously tricky learning area and addressed the Maths Gap!
The series was written and reviewed by Foundation Phase and Intermediate Phase experts and is compliant with the CAPS curriculum. The Maths Gaps series is a useful practice and intervention tool that can be used in the classroom and at home.
Mathematics can improve, with these fun, easy-to-use books.
Follow this link to view the Maths Gaps brochure:
|Understanding numbers and place value
|Verstaan getalle en plekwaarde
|Optel en aftrek
|Multiply and divide
|Vermenigvuldig en deel
Contact us on:
Tel: 011 731 3300
Fax: 011 731 3500
Has no connect to show!