Books, Language & Arts
The newest way to learn Afrikaans FAL
The new Kliek workbooks offer a blended learning approach to teaching and learning First Additional Language Afrikaans. This series offers four new grade-specific workbooks for Grades 8, 9, 10 and a combined workbook for 11 & 12. This series allows learners to improve their skills in Afrikaans and to work at their own pace to complete activities in the workbook and online.
- Full colour visuals with a modern layout\
- Exercises given after each unit
- QR codes at the start of each topic that link to online activities
- User code provided in the front of the workbook for access to the online portal
- Adequate space to fill in answers
- Using a dictionary
- Complete explanations of all basic language principles and concepts
- Vocabulary extension
- All creative writing formats are explained and represented in interesting examples
- Oral activities including: listening, reading and speaking
- CAPS and IEB aligned
- Suitable for home-schooling
Online component features:
- User-friendly online portal with additional exercises
- Interactive activities
- Available on smartphone, tablet or laptop
|Kliek 11 & 12||9780639827339|
Follow this link to view the KLIEK brochure: https://bit.ly/3txhzth
Contact us on:
Tel: 011 731 3300
Fax: 011 731 3500
(E) Gauteng Homeschool Field trips
(E) Suid Kaap Homeschool Field trips
Legal & Research
Research on Home Education
Research on home education consistently proves that home learners+ View
Homeschooling and the law
Home schooling was recognized in 1996 in the SA Schools Act.+ View
History of homeschooling in SA
History of home education in South Africa (Wikipedia article)+ View
Learning centre overview
Homeschool, micro-school, learning centre, unregistered private+ View
Start a Learning Centre
Important considerations when starting a learning centre+ View
Find a learning centre
There are various ways to find learning centres. Since there is+ View
Popular homeschooling approaches and styles ...
How to choose a curriculum for your family ...
Homeschool Family blogs
Blogs by homeschooling families that share their experiences and ...
Forums where parents and learners discuss issues with each other and ...
Homeschoolers make use of a variety of formal and informal ...