Maths, Science, Technology & Accounting
A new series of Science activity books
Hands-on Science activities for young learners – A step-by-step guide for ECD practitioners and Foundation Phase teachers
The books in this series include a range of fun activities to instil a love for Science in young learners and to help them better understand the world they live in.
You don’t need to be a Science teacher to use the activities in this book – all activities are presented in a clear, step-by-step way.
No special equipment or resources are needed. Resources are generally common household objects and are easy and inexpensive to source
- Activities are linked to the CAPS topics for Life Skills to help learners see that scientific and technological principles are part of all aspects of everyday life.
- Full-colour artwork and photos are used to show how to set up each activity.
- Activities list the integrated developmental skills that learners will practise through the activity.
- Additional notes explain some scientific principles where necessary.
- Each activity includes a ‘Science sum up’ which explains the objective of the activity.
- Books includes photocopiable observation sheets that teachers may copy and adapt for their own classes.
|Step into Science For Grade R and ECD||9781431055258|
|Step into Science For Foundation Phase||9781431055265|
Contact us on:
Tel: 011 731 3300
Fax: 011 731 3535