We are a Cambridge International School situated on the West Rand. Our school was established in 1998 as a full-time day school. Our curriculum is recognised internationally by the best universities in the world. Alma Mater's excellent academic standards and highly committed staff serve to expedite our goal for our students to attain their full potential and fulfil their aspirations.
We have recently added part-time studies to our school and aim to provide students with a holistic approach to learning: participation in social and sporting activities, continuous assessments and feedback, workshops, personal growth programme (career guidance and life skills) etc.
Services offered for part-time students:
- Workshops and practicals
- Assessments with feedback
- Access to sports and social events
- Lesson planning
- Access to resources
- Personal growth programme
- Subject advice on subject choices
- University visits and information sessions
- External CIE examinations
- Internal examinations
- Term tests
- Qualifying students will receive reports