Our motto “Eruditio pro Vita" meaning "Learning for Life" encapsulates our philosophy of providing our students with a 21st century online educational experience that produces academically advanced and well -rounded graduates.
Become part of an online educational community created with students and families in mind. At SAVS, students experience an international standard of learning with full teacher support and the opportunity to study towards an American College Preparatory High School Diploma through the SAVS Virtual Diploma Program.
The online course environment, the flexibility of online courses, and the communication and collaboration possible within online courses provide nearly limitless opportunities for innovation and engagement, with the ultimate goal of improving educational outcomes for students. Engaging students may lead them to a new world of ideas; allow them to connect with teachers and other students; and learn about their own interests, challenges and capabilities in original ways. The incorporation of 21st century skills into online courses is a key component of this goal.
With SA Virtual School, you can:
- Work from home anytime at your own pace
- Find your passion in our expansive course catalogue; choose from our many core, elective, honours, and AP (Advanced Placement) courses
- Self-monitor academic progress
- Accelerate to graduate early or on time
- Choose course offerings to make your schedule more flexible
- Experience a personalized, one-on-one education with your teacher
- Earn an American High School Diploma through the SAVS Virtual Diploma Program
Parents, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Monitor day-to-day academic progress
- Manage family and school schedules to your needs
- Open doors beyond local school offerings with our expansive course catalogue
- Provide your child with a personalized, one-on-one education with our instructors who keep regular contact with you
- Ensure your students are prepared for college and careers with courses aligned to international standards and accredited core courses
- Provide educational continuity for students during extended travel or relocation
The SAVS Programs are specifically designed for:
- Families dissatisfied with local school options.
- Relocated families wishing to maintain continuity in their children’s education.
- Students in schools with limited Academic and subject choices.
- Students requiring a program supported by local South African Teachers
- Students who desire a diploma from an accredited United States high school.
- Students in need of, and lacking access to, an Alternative Accredited Academic Program.
- Students wishing to experience a 21st century, international level, accredited educational experience.
- Students that require the flexibility to study at their own pace and to a schedule that accommodates other interests, including sports.
Contact Us here :
Telephone: 0861002235 or 021-7810445